Archax is an FCA-regulated exchange, broker and custodian for digital assets, targeted at professional and institutional clients. Our services cover all types of digital assets – from cryptocurrencies to NFTs to digital securities – as well as traditional financial instruments too. Our vision is to develop a truly digital capital markets ecosystem that bridges traditional and crypto markets, leveraging tokenisation and blockchain/DLT/Web3.0 technologies.
Archax pH7 Inc. is an information technology company providing software and application development, back-office tech support and a wide range of consultancy / advisory services to its clients in the fintech industry.
Archax PH7 Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Archax Holdings Ltd (UK).
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive (above industry) salary
- Health insurance (includes cover for you and 2 family members)
- Employee life insurance
- Additional leave
- Mandatory Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG)
- Temporary work from home due to Covid
- Opportunity to build and grow the technology that will lead the evolution in digital asset trading
- Opportunity to enhance and develop your career and portfolio through working on high-profile projects
- Opportunity to work with skilled multicultural talents passionate about providing best in class expertise
- Encouraged and supported in developing crypto knowledge
An opportunity has arisen for a SDET Role to test the software platform for a new digital asset exchange; focused on an institutional client base. The ideal applicant will bring previous experience of building scalable mission critical systems in the cloud.
This role would mainly require you to test the UI application and write automated scripts in Selenium
UI application is developed inside the desktop application based on Finsemble/Electron platform which embeds web sockets. This launches multiple Chromium windows and currently Selenium is being used to test it.
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for success and will be never satisfied by achieving the bare minimum. They will be someone who relishes a challenge and flourishes on seeing their team improve and achieve targets.
With a strong background in software engineering your focus will be to improve and build upon our automated testing processes.
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product development.
- Design detailed test cases, test scenarios and step definitions using feature files to satisfy user stories utilizing a BDD approach.
- Create and maintain test cases using test case management tool
- Identify test strategies, test cases, test scripts that ensure high quality and coverage of functionality, integration and performance of components or system
- Participate in sprint activities, test preparation, creating manual and automated test cases
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, and document test results thoroughly and track bugs.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Troubleshoot and discover root cause of complex issues.
- Be able to lead the team and take strategic decisions in prioritising automation backlog.
- Collaborate with Developers to continuously improve the testability and robustness of the codebase
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Adhere to standards and practices.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- At least 9 years’ experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- At least 6 years’ experience of using Selenium.
- At least 2 years’ experience in API testing using tools like Insomnia, Postman, Rest Assured or Superwstest.
- Strong understanding and experience of integration with CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable designing and writing framework from scratch
- Fundamental critical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong risk management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives.
- Experience in identifying complex test cases including edge cases
- Ability to identify productivity and efficiency improvements and quickly adapt to changes
- Ability to partner with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts.
- Experience creating SQL query for validating tests and creating test data.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, and Bitbucket.
- Worked in an early-stage start-up
- Worked in the finance industry
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Knowledge about Cypress
- Experience analysing and testing large ERP or Financial IT systems.
- Experience in finance with real time trading systems/market data.
- Experience in working in a regulated financial firm.
- Experienced in working with multinational global teams.
- Knowledge about Websockets
Archax is an equal opportunities employer and places a high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on any attribute
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying